For blessing, abundance, ceremony, and transitioning through seasons of life . Appalachian grown and wild-harvested by Appalachian Sacred Smoke.
● White Pine - gentle healer, peace
● Cypress and Juniper - protection, ceremony,
invoking the sacred
● Sweet Annie - sweetness, blessing
● Goldenrod - abundance, blessing, harvest,
● Mugwort : magic, dreaming, divination
● Sage : cleansing
● Calendula : Uplifting sun energy
● Amaranth - Abundance
Your bundle was handmade with love. It may need to dry out for an extra week or two before use. Have a special ceramic shell stone or flame proof container at the ready. Find a quiet center inside you, set your intention or prayer, light the end of your herb bundle over candle or match, place over your fireproof surface and and blow any flame out. Allow to smoke or "smudge." It will often go out on its own after a few seconds or a minute. You can relight as much as you want and burn intensively, or savor your bundle little by little over weeks or even months. You may find it useful to unwind the twine as you go, allowing more air flow between the leaves and plants.